Rocket Software Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AccuTerm Knowledge Base (read only) > Smart User Interface
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The AccuTerm forum has moved. Go to community.rocketsoftware.com to register for the new Rocket forum.

Forum LockedWhite Paper Available

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PSchellenbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White Paper Available
    Posted: September 02 2004 at 10:29am
I have written an interactive article on modernizing the user interface. The article discusses using visual attributes, pictures, AccuTerm Visual Styles, the Smart User Interface Library and AccuTerm GUI to demonstrate the evolution of the user interface for a simple data entry program. The article contains links to run each of the example programs (the program runs on my D3/Linux server - you access it over the net using AccuTerm Internet Edition which installs and configures itself automatically). There are also links to show the sample program source code, and to display a comparison between two sample programs.

This is a great way to see how the Smart User Interface Library works in a real application, and you don't need to download or install anything!

Pete
mdsi2000 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdsi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2011 at 9:40am

Peter,

I have an interest in doing a sample screen using SUI. I just noticed that you have a White Paper on building a SUI program. Can I have a copy of this White Paper? Is there a sample program or screen to guide me?

Thanks,
-Peter G.
mdsi2000 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdsi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2011 at 1:21am
All,
I just noticed that the SUIBP has a program named SUI.TEST. Not what I was looking for but will do.

-Peter G.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic