Zumasys Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AccuTerm > Installation & Setup
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WED filename list

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esokol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WED filename list
    Posted: June 11 2015 at 1:47pm
Not sure if this is the correct form but...

How do I configure WED to keep a list of the previous file names I've opened when I click on the WED folder icon?

Thanks in advance for your help.
E. Sokol
PSchellenbach View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PSchellenbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2015 at 2:53pm
Hello E.

When you open a document using the wED file browser, it remembers the last 10 files & last 10 items for each file. There is no setting to change the size of these lists.

Thanks,

Pete
esokol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esokol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2015 at 4:39pm
Pete,

Thanks for the info but for maybe I'm not explaining it correctly.

In wED, I click on the Open Folder icon and in that pop-up, the File Name: field seems to retain only 1 file name.

It seems to work differnently on different computers.  I copied my .atcf file to the computer on which I newly installed the software.  It only retains 1 file name in the File Name: drop-down from the Open Folder pop-up.  On my computer it retains retains the last 10 file names in the File Name: drop-down.

As for Files from th File toolbar, it shows only the last 4 files.  I found that to be configurable from the Tools->Settings General tab.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Elly
E. Sokol
PSchellenbach View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PSchellenbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2015 at 3:21pm
Hi Elly -

Do you have the same release of AccuTerm installed on both computers? Its possible that there was a bug in previous releases that only saved the last file instead of 10 files.

Thanks,

Pete
esokol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esokol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2015 at 8:42am
Hi Pete,

Yes I used the same installation file for both installs.  Any other ideas? 

Thanks
Elly
E. Sokol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic