Rocket Software Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AccuTerm Knowledge Base (read only) > Scripting & Automation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The AccuTerm forum has moved. Go to community.rocketsoftware.com to register for the new Rocket forum.

Forum LockedHow to call Accuterm macro using power shell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpatwari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to call Accuterm macro using power shell
    Posted: September 19 2019 at 9:24am
Hello Team,
Fuze

calling...

Can't complete call
We're sorry about that. Please try again or contact support if you continue to have issues.
< ="fuze-for-browser-extension-notification__cancel-" -i18next="FUZELOC_generic_cancel">Cancel< ="fuze-for-browser-extension-notification__confirm-" -i18next="FUZELOC_generic_retry">Retry
                 Am very new to AccuTerm. I need some help with AccuTerm Macros. I want to call AccuTerm macros into power shell script. We are using Universe TCL Commands for our tasks and I have created one macro in the AccuTerm Client and now i want to call this Macro in the Power shell  script so that it should go and execute this macro automatically when i call the PS Script.

So please help me out here.

Also, the AccuTerm is installed in Citrix application, I am able to call the Citrix application through power shell script but am unable to call directly Accuterm Application. It opens up pop windows and i need to select manually that application in order to login. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic