Rocket Software Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AccuTerm Knowledge Base (read only) > Green Screen
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The AccuTerm forum has moved. Go to community.rocketsoftware.com to register for the new Rocket forum.

Forum LockedRemember Caps Lock State

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pcmjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Remember Caps Lock State
    Posted: March 30 2017 at 9:04am
Would like to know if there is a way to predict if this feature will work? Is it release and environment related i.e. with 2K2 and Windows 7. Or with Accuterm7? Many of end users enter data in CAPS and when switching back and forth to Word or other apps, I have not consistently been able to get this work. Ideas please?
PSchellenbach View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PSchellenbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2017 at 11:02am
Beginning with AccuTerm 7 release 7.1c-sp1, "remember caps lock state" should be working correctly.
scott ballinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott ballinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2018 at 11:49am
I have a customer site using Accuterm 7.2a (7.2.2030) and have checked and un-checked the "remember caps lock state" box but every session always starts with caps lock on no matter what the previous state. Is there something I can set somewhere to always start Accuterm with caps lock off? I don't have this problem at other customers.

Thanks,
/Scott Ballinger
PSchellenbach View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PSchellenbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2018 at 10:02am
Hi Scott -

Check that the "Start with CapsLock On" is not checked in the Keyboard settings. There is no setting to force CapsLock off.

Thanks,

Pete

scott ballinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott ballinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2018 at 10:44am
That must be it. I Forgot that setting existed.
Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic