Rocket Software Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AccuTerm Knowledge Base (read only) > Installation & Setup
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The AccuTerm forum has moved. Go to community.rocketsoftware.com to register for the new Rocket forum.

Forum LockedAccuterm Mobile Startup script?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrClarkK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Accuterm Mobile Startup script?
    Posted: January 18 2017 at 12:19pm
Hi all,

I am a long time user of Accuterm (started using MV programs back in the AP days) and I am so old now I forgot most of what I know!

I currently use desktop and invoke my sessions from a desktop shortcut to a layout file that among other things runs a script to log the user in and sets up the environment, and then takes the user to the programs "start point".

How would one go about setting up a startup script on mobile?  I looked for doc's and other help on this and decided asking would be better.

Clark Kellogg
jBase Accuterm since '95
PSchellenbach View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PSchellenbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2017 at 3:57pm
Hi Clark -

AccuTerm Mobile does not yet support macros or scripts. This is on my To Do list. What you may be able to do is to program one or more function keys with the login info and startup command. I usually put the user name in one key and password in another, then once connected, I just tap the f-key buttons to log in. Real macros and scripting would be much better!

Thanks,

Pete

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic