Rocket Software Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AccuTerm Knowledge Base (read only) > Smart User Interface
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The AccuTerm forum has moved. Go to community.rocketsoftware.com to register for the new Rocket forum.

Forum LockedGreetings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PSchellenbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetings
    Posted: July 13 2004 at 12:08pm
This forum is used to discuss topics related to the AccuSoft Smart User Interface Library. This library is in "beta test" phase now. Post any support questions, suggestions, etc. to this forum.

Thanks,

Pete
Deech View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Moderator -- GUI Development

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 6:11pm
Pete,

Can't seem to find the code on the Asent site. How does one become a Beta Test for SUI? As you may know I'm running QM here at home and would be intrested in kicking the tires of the SUI running on QM.

Let me know,

Deech
Accuterm GUI--Changing the Face of MV Development!!
PSchellenbach View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PSchellenbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2004 at 3:17am
Hi Deech -

There is no direct link to the beta version. Just send an email to me (pjs@asent.com) if you are interested in joining the beta list.

Thanks,

Pete
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic