Rocket Software Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AccuTerm Knowledge Base (read only) > Installation & Setup
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The AccuTerm forum has moved. Go to community.rocketsoftware.com to register for the new Rocket forum.

Forum LockedInstall of host files fails

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Install of host files fails
    Posted: April 25 2004 at 11:50am
Hi,

I am using the evaluation version [Accuterm2K2; release5.1c (5.1.156)].

When I installed the MultiValue Host Programs (using PICK R83 system)the following files were not compiled and cataloged: 1- FTD, 2- FTXT, 3- FTFSI.

When I attempt to use the File Transfer Wizard it fails with a complaint about FTFSI not being cataloged.

What should I do?   Try a re-install?...Download the the evaluation version again?...Something else?...Help...

Thanks,
Mike

PSchellenbach View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PSchellenbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2004 at 4:16am
Hi Mike -

Try compiling these 3 programs manually and let me know if you get any compiler errors. R83 is pretty old and not frequently tested, so there may have been some updates that broke R83 compatibility.

Thanks,

Pete
MikeH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2004 at 7:53am
Hi Pete,

FTD and FTXST compiled after editing. Both had subroutines that needed an asterisk after the colon.

However, for FTFSI, after fixing three missing asterisk problems, I ran into a problem I don't know how to correct.
I get a message that says "line 547 Terminator Missing". Line 547 is
"INS Z BEFORE RESULTS(WHICH)<1,K>"

I'm not sure what changes I need to make to that fragment (or even if the changes need to be made to that particular line).

Can you help?

Thanks,
Mike

PSchellenbach View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PSchellenbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2004 at 10:50am
Hi Mike -

Try changing the INS statement to the following INSERT() function:

RESULTS(WHICH) = INSERT(RESULTS(WHICH),1,K;Z)

If this compiles could you email the changed items to me (use FT to download them to your PC and attach to an email to pjs@asent.com).

Thanks,

Pete
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic