Rocket Software Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AccuTerm Knowledge Base (read only) > GUI Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The AccuTerm forum has moved. Go to community.rocketsoftware.com to register for the new Rocket forum.

Forum LockedGUI Grid question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anonymous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GUI Grid question
    Posted: January 15 2004 at 3:42am
I am beginning to use the GUI capabilities of ACCUTERM. I cannot seem to get a form to prompt for selection criteria then display the report and allow me to select the item I wish to view in another form. I am using the grid type to display the report. How can I then select one of the lines and cause another form to display allowing me to maintain the selected record.
PSchellenbach View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PSchellenbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2004 at 3:44am
Are you simply trying to obtain the row that the user has chosen from the grid? If so, you can simply call ATGUIGETPROP and get the value of the ROW property of the grid. This will return the selected row. You probably should add a button below the grid to show the next form, and place the ATGUIGETPROP call in the CLICK event handler for the button.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic