Rocket Software Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AccuTerm Knowledge Base (read only) > File Transfer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The AccuTerm forum has moved. Go to community.rocketsoftware.com to register for the new Rocket forum.

Forum Lockedchecksum error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhoover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: checksum error
    Posted: April 06 2004 at 3:29pm
I am having problems with the file transfer function of accuterm. I am very excited to have successfully accomplished the installation of the utilities into the directories on the host as indicated by accuterm help. However, when I try to use the file migration wizard (or manually) the verb 'FTTCL' is not recognized. Are there any places I can go to learn what the problem may be?

any and all help is sincerely appreciated.

Thank you,

Zach
bneylon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bneylon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2004 at 6:58am
Did you catalog FTBP FTTCL?
zhoover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhoover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2004 at 7:33am
I didn't catalog FTBP or FTTCL but I thought the script that I pasted did that. Is that not right? Should I catalog them? Can you lead me where I can read how to do that?

Thank you very much.

Zachary Hoover
bneylon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bneylon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2004 at 7:48am
Type at TCL
:CATALOG FTBP FTTCL
Hit return.

To keep it simple;
FTBP is one of the Basic Program files for Accuterm. FTTCL the program resides there.
The system could not locate FTTCL when it tried to execute it. That is why the system told you it couldn't find the verb. I guessed the catalog is missing.
If anything that starts with FT is missing you probably need to catalog the program from FTBP.
Read the section on Catalog in your PICK manual.

Good Luck,
Bruce
zhoover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhoover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2004 at 8:48am
AWESOME! Thank you for the info. Although I don't have a PICK manual I will find out how to do it. I learning this stuff pretty quickly. Consequently would you know the answer to this question: If I need to relocate the entire db, do I need to transfer the SYSTEM file? or just the MD's for the Accounts?

Thanks again for your input.

Do you know where I can find a PICK manual?

ZH
Deech View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Moderator -- GUI Development

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2004 at 3:00pm
Here some links for online manuals:

On-Line Books and Documentation

Hope that helps,

Deech
Accuterm GUI--Changing the Face of MV Development!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic