Rocket Software Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AccuTerm Knowledge Base (read only) > Installation & Setup
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The AccuTerm forum has moved. Go to community.rocketsoftware.com to register for the new Rocket forum.

Forum LockedSaving Layout and screen text merging

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPD131 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Saving Layout and screen text merging
    Posted: February 03 2006 at 1:29pm
I am filling in for our network admin until his replacement is found so my knowledge of this software is very basic. I do know that it is running from a UNIX Host server through telenet. And is running from a WIN XP client.

I have installed Accuterm 2000 on a client PC. I do not know if I am configuring the layout correctly or not. I need it to log into the UNIX system automatically and then the user needs to log in.   But Accuterm loads into the log in screen to the UNIX server and I can't get it to do this automatically.

Also after I log in as a user when I want to change a page view the two pages text merges together. I only have this as a problem on one PC right now.

I do have to run a ms-dos batch file for script. It wants me to install Accuterm in C:\Atwin directory
but Accuterm does not like to be placed there. So I install it to the default directory. Could this be my problem?

Any ideas?

thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic