Rocket Software Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AccuTerm Knowledge Base (read only) > Installation & Setup
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The AccuTerm forum has moved. Go to community.rocketsoftware.com to register for the new Rocket forum.

Forum LockedAccuterm Account Setup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Moderator -- GUI Development

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Accuterm Account Setup
    Posted: February 24 2004 at 9:20am
I'm currently experiencing a problem where the file pointers to an old non-existant Accuterm Account still are in the VOC file that my vendor provided. When I RUN FTSETUP from the ACCUTERM account and enter the account name it dumps me back to TCL but it will not change the filepointers in the target account. Is there someway I can easily remove these pointers and put in fresh ones?

Thanks,

Deech
Accuterm GUI--Changing the Face of MV Development!!
PSchellenbach View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PSchellenbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2004 at 3:26am
If FTSETUP is exiting to TCL, it sounds like there may be a problem with file permissions in Unix or Windows. You can try to manually set up the account. There are only two Q pointers: FTBP and ACCUTERMCTRL (also GUIBP for the GUI programs or OBJBP for the ObjectBridge prorams if these are installed). All point to the ACCUTERM account, and to thier respective files. After creating the Q pointers, RUN FTBP FTCHK and verify the file name & platform type - just press ENTER. Answer "Y" to compile and catalog the programs. Finally, for GUIBP and OBJBP, just use CATALOG GUIBP * and CATALOG OBJBP *.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic