Rocket Software Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AccuTerm Knowledge Base (read only) > File Transfer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The AccuTerm forum has moved. Go to community.rocketsoftware.com to register for the new Rocket forum.

Forum LockedAny way to integrate into a CRM?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phrom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any way to integrate into a CRM?
    Posted: August 29 2022 at 2:52pm
I'm not sure if there is already a solution for this, but I'm constantly importing excel files into my SaaS CRM and I want to know if there are any integrations that can automate it. My CRM is called RunSensible.
phrom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phrom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2022 at 8:28pm
Here's the website for the CRM I mentioned, in case you want to know what exactly it is.
Shrek59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shrek59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2022 at 1:58pm
Well, it is unlikely that anyone has exactly the same configuration as you, so there won't be an "off the shelf" solution that does exactly what you want.

What you are really after is some form of automation. AccuTerm provides some tools for automation - if you want to automate from the client side. You could also write your own automation routines direct in the database - if you want to automate on the server side.

It is mostly just a matter of deciding how you want things to run, and then using the tools available to automate those tasks.

Brian
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic