Rocket Software Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AccuTerm Knowledge Base (read only) > Installation & Setup
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ReZume feature is now unavailable on all our PC's
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The AccuTerm forum has moved. Go to community.rocketsoftware.com to register for the new Rocket forum.

Forum LockedReZume feature is now unavailable on all our PC's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbhenkel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ReZume feature is now unavailable on all our PC's
    Posted: September 22 2020 at 11:50am
I have installed 7.4a on most of the PC's in our company.  I do not consider the installation complete until I activate the ReZume feature.

Now, seemingly out of nowhere, on all the 7.4 installations the ReZume settings button is visible but inactive.  When they login the first message they get is "Session is not protected by AccuTerm ReZume - session ID missing"

What changed?  Is this something on the server?

I tried to attach a screenshot to this post.  The ReZume setting button is there but it is inactive.  An you'll notice on the left the individual ReZume settings line in the list of settings is missing.

Plus, to make it even more interesting, I sent my session file out to our cloud provider in a different state and he got in to our cloud server with full ReZume functionality.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic