Rocket Software Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AccuTerm Knowledge Base (read only) > Installation & Setup
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The AccuTerm forum has moved. Go to community.rocketsoftware.com to register for the new Rocket forum.

Forum LockedAccuTerm V8 Menu Customization

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
NEFURNMART View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEFURNMART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AccuTerm V8 Menu Customization
    Posted: July 27 2020 at 10:47am
I've been trying to customize the menu, toolbar and context menu on AccuTerm V8 {V 8.0.1020.0}, but I am not having any success. 

I have tried by customizing as the administrative user and setting the master menu w/override flag, and with using the override flag.  I have also not used the master menu w/override flag and just trying to customize as the regular user.  

I am trying to get select options removed from the list and disabled, so I am unchecking the Enabled box and the Visible box.  After saving the menu options and re-starting AccuTerm, the options are still appearing and are still enabled for use.  

With the master menu w/override, I can see that the menu.json record is getting created correctly in the atwin80 subdirectory in Program Files.  Without the master menu w/override, I can see that the menu.json record is getting created under my user's profile in the AppData/Roaming/Zumasys/atwin80 subdirectory.

I can't see anything that I am doing wrong, but can't get any options to be hidden and disabled from AccuTerm.

Confused

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic