Rocket Software Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AccuTerm Knowledge Base (read only) > Green Screen
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The AccuTerm forum has moved. Go to community.rocketsoftware.com to register for the new Rocket forum.

Forum Lockednumeric keypad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dale kelley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: numeric keypad
    Posted: September 19 2019 at 4:29pm
I have installed Accuterm 7 on Windows 10 workstations on a Windows network as VT100 loging into UniVerse.  The numeric keypads issue esc sequences regardless of the NUM key.  None of my other systems has done this.  In Rocket's Dynamic Connect I have to set a "vtnumoff" switch.  I'm almost certain I don't have a term type conflict.  Is there some way for me to achieve that "vtnumoff"?
dwk
Shrek59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrek59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2019 at 6:54pm
Check: AccuTerm settings > Terminal

There is a section there named 'Terminal options'. If you have 'Keypad sends application codes' checked, then the return data is quite different (and includes control charactes) compared with "standard" (when only numeric data is returned). You can see the difference through:

AccuTerm settings > Terminal > Keyboard > Program the keyboard

(I have no idea what 'Application codes' refers to).

HTH

Brian
dale kelley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dale kelley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2019 at 7:02pm
I think I've tried it both ways; normally I don't have it checked.  I have looked under >Program the keyboard and the numeric pad shows the right numbers but they are pale, like inacessable.
dwk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic