Rocket Software Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AccuTerm Knowledge Base (read only) > Installation & Setup
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The AccuTerm forum has moved. Go to community.rocketsoftware.com to register for the new Rocket forum.

Forum Lockedaccuterm 2k2 lock ups

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbarton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: accuterm 2k2 lock ups
    Posted: December 18 2012 at 6:24am
I frequently have issues with Accuterm 2k2 locking up when I try to launch a new session with other sessions currently open.
I get an error message -
Accuterm 2K2 Application has stopped working.
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will notify you if a solution is available.

it seems to be trying to paint some box on the screen at the top left when this occurs. I have a screen shot captured if anyone would like to see what I am trying to describe.

I have tried to uninstall and re-install Accuterm and the problem seems to persist. I am running 2K2 on Windows 7

I have several other machines running 2K2 on XP and windows 7 with no issue so I think I have something corrupt on my install but can't seem to nail down what or why this is happening.

tb
PSchellenbach View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PSchellenbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2012 at 7:15am
Hi tb -

Since you are running Windows 7, try installing an evaluation copy of AccuTerm 7. It can co-exist with 2K2 and does not share any components with 2K2 so should help determine if the problem is with Windows or AccuTerm.

Thanks,

Pete
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic