Rocket Software Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AccuTerm Knowledge Base (read only) > Installation & Setup
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The AccuTerm forum has moved. Go to community.rocketsoftware.com to register for the new Rocket forum.

Forum Locked53c Upload

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dzenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 53c Upload
    Posted: February 20 2008 at 10:20am
I am trying to load FTBP, etc to the D3 host from an XP system using the 5.3c version.

The 4 programs FTCLISVR, FTENCODE, FTFSI and FTSVRSUB will not upload when I run FTPINST. All the other programs get posted to the host system. When I remove these 4 files from FTBP the upload completes ok.

Any Ideas?
z
PSchellenbach View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PSchellenbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2008 at 10:57am
Hi Z-

Once you have the other programs installed, try using FT to upload each of the failed ones, one at a time. If this is successful, RUN FTBP FTCHK from TCL and press ENTER twice, then Y and ENTER to recompile all of FTBP.

Thanks,

Pete
dzenger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dzenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 3:08am
I attempted to transfer all 4 of the suspect programs, one of which worked (FTFSI). I was also able to get FTENCODE to transfer (long story). I am down to FTCLISVR and FTSVRSUB, neither of which will transfer via FT. Both programs appear to hang after the status transfer box gets to 100% and disappears. It waits indefinitely but I can press enter twice and have FT end without saving the transferred file. To see what was going on, I was able to transfer DOSSVC and FT items cleanly 'successful transfer'. Neither of the 2 programs appear to have trailing blank lines in the code or anything obvious. I downloaded the current pickbp.exe file from the support page and FTBPINST again hung at the same point byte 1592 of FTCLISVR. Its a mystery.
Thanks
Dave Z
z
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic