AccuTerm by Zumasys Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AccuTerm > Installation & Setup
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pasting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dolphan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pasting
    Posted: June 30 2017 at 10:46am
Hello,

We have gone from Hummingbird to Accuterm 7.  We are using it for our Universe editor, and are also going eventually to the gui apps.  My question is how do I paste anything into the editor.

Example...

If I take 

AAAA
BBBB
CCCC
DDDD

I get...

Top of New "TEST" in "GUIBP".
*--: I
001= AAAABBBBCCCCDDDD

In humming bird it would take any copied test via Excel, Word, Notepad or even copied from another editor session and automatically paste the rows verbatim.  I can't for the life of me figure out how to set the copy/paste controls to do this.  can anyone help?  Sorry if this has been asked.  I seen similar questions in the forum, but couldn't find the answer.

Thank you! 
Dolphan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dolphan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2017 at 3:13pm
Never mind.  I figured it out.  
iharper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iharper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2017 at 9:38am
What did you do to make it work?
Dolphan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dolphan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2017 at 11:12am
Hello,

There is a setting in configuration under 'Clipboard'  for "Paste end-of-line:' .  I change this in the drop down entry to 'LF'.  This fixed that problem, however...now I have to deal with and enter after the paste, which is kind of a pain.  You don't always want to force an enter after each paste.  Trying to figure out how to change that now.

Hope this helps?
PSchellenbach View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PSchellenbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2017 at 11:28am
Hi Dolphan -

There is a setting in the Clipboard page for how to handle final line. You can check the box "do not send line-end after last (or only) line pasted". If you select this option and paste only a single line, no line-end will be sent. If pasting multiple lines, the line-end won't be sent after the last line.

Thanks,

Pete

Dolphan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dolphan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2017 at 1:31pm
Thanks SO much Pete!  I appreciate it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic