Rocket Software Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AccuTerm Knowledge Base (read only) > Installation & Setup
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The AccuTerm forum has moved. Go to community.rocketsoftware.com to register for the new Rocket forum.

Forum LockedSession Title

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eperry77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Session Title
    Posted: August 18 2008 at 3:24am
I am interested in being able to change the main display window on my session.  I see that the manual mentions a session title but I did not see how to change it.

Thanks
PSchellenbach View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PSchellenbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2008 at 9:33am
Hi eperry -

There is a title field on the Screen tab in the settings (Tools->Settings->Screen). This title is displayed in the window title instead of displaying the session file name. The prefix "AccuTerm 2K2 - " is always shown before the session title.

There is a way to change the AccuTerm 2K2 prefix, but you need to edit the ATWIN.INI file (with Notepad, Wordpad, etc). Add the following two lines to that file:
[Custom]

Title="My Window Title"

If you already have a [Custom] section, just add the Title line after it.

Thanks,

Pete

giannimaione View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giannimaione Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2008 at 6:52pm
Hi all,
i use this code for change title:

MyTitle="Hello World"
cmd='PInitSession.Caption="':MyTitle:'"':char(25)
cmd=cmd:'InitSession.Changed=0'
print char(27):char(2):cmd
Gianni Maione
sbhenkel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbhenkel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2018 at 10:25am
Is there a programming way to simply retrieve the session title? Or at the very least, is there a way to determine which session file was used to open the session? I noticed that you can use ESC STX % 1 to show the directory where the session file is but in case there's more than one, it doesn't tell you which one.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic